How exciting! Less than 1 month left until Beauty Expo Australia. Are you coming? You should, it’s the coolest and the largest beauty event in Australia. If you’re a salon owner, pro manicurist or nail art enthusiast you can’t miss it! During my nail art career, I’ve attended every beauty related expo and trade show in Sydney and from personal experience I can tell you that Beauty Expo is the best for nail art warriors.
Here’s 5 reasons why you should totally come to the Beauty Expo:
1. NAIL ART SUPPLIES. Imagine wall to wall glitter, crystals and nail art accessories, like this. It’s a great place to get your nail art supplies. Incredible variety and all sorts of colours and finishes. Manufacturers and brands from all around Australia plus and established international brands showcase their nail art tools, nail art accessories and equipment. Scroll the photo gallery above to see how it looks like!
2. NAIL POLISH. Beauty Expo is the only trade show in Australia that brings together so many nail polish and gel brands under one roof. You’ll find plenty of well-known professional brands such as OPI, ORLY, Inglot, MAC, Color CLub, Bio Sculpture, as well as the famous Japanese gels like Magelic, Ace Gel and Presto. Most importantly, they will have the entire range of nail colours, nail care, treatments, and often the newest collections so new, they haven’t even hit the stores. All that wholesale prices, which brings us to the next point….
3. AMAZING PRICES. In addition to low wholesale prices, on the day, many brands will have special deals, gifts and offers. Even with well over 1,000 nail polishes in the office, I still I walked away with over 60 bottles of new nail polish. Color Club holos for AUS $5, yes, please! OPI Designer Series for $10 plus, get 1 free when you buy 6 colours – yep! And it’s not just nail polish, there will be plenty of other beauty products at irresistible prices. Have a look at just some the goodies that I got last year.
4. EDUCATION. Replenishing your nail art stash is only half the fun. There’s a great selection of educational classes and hands-on masterclasses. Last year I attended a couple of workshops on digital marketing for the beauty industry and customer service. Even though I have over 14 years experience inexperience in marketing and 8 years in social media, I still learned a lot! This year Beauty Expo offers an extensive educational program including nail art! Yes, I’m proud to be joining the line-up of educators. I’ll be running two hands-on nail art masterclasses this year at the Beauty Expo.
5. NETWORKING. Last but not the least, you’ll meet new collaborators, clients, maybe some friends and potentially open yourself up to new job opportunities or meet your future business partners. My tip is to make sure you do your homework first – see my best tips for preparing for Beauty Expo here.
Sounds pretty exciting right? Well, it’s even better in real life. No wonder so many nail artists fly from all around Australia for Beauty Expo, it’s an event not to miss! I hope to see you there this year!
Have you ever attended the Beauty Expo in Sydney? What do you like the most about it?
If you’re not in Sydney or Australia, what’s your favorite beauty event or beauty trade show? I’d love to hear your thoughts!
– Maria, xx