Valentine’s Day is just around the corner! So here are 12 incredible Heart nails for every taste and skill level to get you inspired. From stylish almond nails with hearts to cute square heart nails and from flawless hand-painted Valentines Day manicures to super easy glitter heart nails, this compilation has it all to get your creative juices flowing, enjoy!
1. Rainbow Heart nails by @so_nailicious
How-to: use straight line stencils or striping nail art brush to create the two tone base then add Love Heart glitters. For maximum impact, finish your Valentine’s Day nail art with a glossy top coat.
2. Sideways French Valentine’s Day nail art by @bam_glam_nails
3. Doodles Valentine’s Day manicure by @lolo.nailedit
How-to: paint your nails in powdery pink, then using a thin liner brush add tiny doodle hearts, top coat and you’re done!
4. Black Heart nails by @so_nailicious
5. Euphoria nails by @heygreatnails
How-to: this fabulous edgy Valentine’s Day manicure does require maximum concentration, great liner brush and steady hand. Read: make those waves symmetrical or else… jk! :)
6. French Tip heart nails by @overglowit
How-to: first freehand pink French tips then with a detailing nail art brush paint the red love hearts. For maximum impact, finish your Valentine’s Day nails with a glossy top coat.
7. Easy Red Heart nails by @so_nailicious
8. Swirly Hearts Valentine’s nails by @nails_and_styles
How-to: what can we say? Just pick a few pink and red lacquers, get your liner brush and have fun creating swirls and hearts to achieve this fabulous Valentine’s Day manicure!
9. Comme des Garçons Heart nails by @heygreatnails
How-to: yet another French manicure idea for Valentine’s Day. Use a fine detailing brush to paint the miniature Comme des Garçons hearts and make sure to wait between the layers not to smudge your art work.
10. French Tip and Black Heart nails by @so_nailicious
How-to: paint black tips with a fine liner brush, then add black heart stickers – a great and easy alternative to hand-painting the challenging hearts! To smooth and seal your black Heart nails finish off with a top coat.
11. Neutral Valentine’s Day manicure by @disseynails
How-to: yet another fantastic Valentine’s Day nails look to challenge your nail art skills. Get equipped with a variety of neutral lacquers, great nail art brush and a bit of patience to achieve this look.
12. Pink Hearts V-Day nail art by @peachinails
How-to: first do French manicure (either with stencils or freehand), then use a fine detailing brush paint the hearts. Nice and easy way to romantisize your digits for the V-Day!
Now over to you!
Which Heart nails are you keen to try for your Valentine’s Day manicure?
– Maria, xx
MORE VALENTINE’S DAY NAILINSPO:
- 12 Cute Valentine’s Day Nail Designs to try
- Anti-Valentine’s Day Nails – plus, how-to!
- 10 Awesome Valentines Day Nail Art Ideas
- Funky Love Valentines Day Nail Art – plus, step by step
- Easy Valentine’s Day Nail Art – plus, video tutorial
- Delicate Valentines Nails
- 10 Incredible Pink Nail Designs for Valentine’s Day