Hello my lovely nail art warriors! If you see this post please know that it’s a test. As we are trying to bring SoNailicious.com back to life after a little update. Things are not working quite as well as they used to but I really hope we will resurrect SoNailicious to it’s former glory very, very soon.
Until then, please enjoy this Celestial nail design that I recently created by the glorious Australian sunsets. Yep, the colour of the sky really gets purple and pink in this part of the world and even though there are such Celestial patterns floating in the sky as it is still an astonishing sight.
- Mavala Mava-Strong base coat
- Kester Black Prenup – purple
- OPI Polly Want a Lacquer? – lavender
- SoNailicious Bikinis & Martinis – cool pink
- Kester Black Coral Blush – light pink
- SoNailicious Celestial Bodies 093 stickers
- SN 04 Slayer nail art brush – to clean up around cuticles
- Mavala Matte top coat
Now, over to you!
What do you think about these Celestial Nails? Do you like it, have you already tried the new Interstellar patterns?
Also, do you have any nail art tips for getting it right that we could add to the list above?
– Maria, xx
Did you enjoy this post?
Subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter or follow us via Bloglovin for daily updates.