Many of you asked for a tutorial on this Double Spike nail design when I posted it for the first time here. We’ll, we’ve gone one better and made a video tutorial to guide you easily through the whole process.
This elegant nail design is light, modern and is the perfect for the party season which is just around the corner! It’s also versatile enough to match any outfit as it can be done in almost any colour. For instance, this Pink Nail Art is done with the same technique. And if that’s not enough to convince you to give it a try, the design looks attractive on any nail shape, is suitable on both short and long nails and it can be done using gel or nail polish. Finally, it’s relatively easy to do! Convinced yet?
Now, let’s do it!
So grab your favourite nail polishes and brushes, hit play (watch it in HD here) and let’s get creative!
- Caption base coat
- Cirque Colors Meet Me in Montauk
- Cirque Colors Rhapsody in Blue
- Kester Black Sugar Daddy
- Cuccio High Gloss Top Coat
- SoNailicious 02 Needle nail art brush – silver details
- SoNailicious 03 Spear liner nail art brush – for blue details
- SoNailicious o4 Slayer nail art brush (for clean up)
- Wearing: the Secret Ring.
Now, over to you!
So, how do you like these elegant nails, will you you try this look?
– Maria, xx
Did you enjoy this tutorial?
Then subscribe to the SoNailicious YouTube channel for a new video tutorial every second Wednesday.