Looking for unusual nail art? Try these intricate Dubai nails. This nail design is as luxurious as the country that inspired them. We visited the UAE in 2013 and ever since, I’ve dreaming about visiting the Emirates again.
If you’ve been following SoNailicious for a while, you might remember the original Abu Dhabi nails that I did in Abu Dhabi. That was the foundation for these Dubai Nails. Dubai and Abu Dhabi are so close to each other, yet each has a distinct vibe. Abu Dhabi is luxurious and reserved while Dubai stuns with its glamour and opulence. I tried to reflect some of that in the designs.
These Dubai nails are relatively easy to do but you’ll need good nail art brushes and some nail art skills. Take your time to paint the perfectly symmetrical patterns on each nail and the result will exceed all expectations!
Hit play to watch the tutorial now or watch it FULL screen here.
- ORLY Nailtrition base coat
- Chanel Secret or Essie Spin The Bottle – base
- Orly Luxe (now on sale!) – gold polish
- Sea Siren Pirates Blood – dark red
- Sea Siren Midnight Moves – black
- Sally Hansen Diamond Flash top coat
- SoNailicious 02 Needle nail art brush
- SoNailicious 03 Spear striping nail art brush
- SoNailicious o4 Slayer nail art brush (for clean up)
Have you been to Dubai or Abu Dhabi? How do you like this manicure, are you keen to give it a go?
– Maria, xx
Did you enjoy this tutorial?
Then subscribe to the SoNailicious YouTube channel for a new video tutorial every Wednesday.