From simple dotticures to more complex nautical nails, here’s a compilation of the best summer nails we’ve created this year. All of these designs (except for Summer Swirl Nails) come with tutorials, so if you want to learn how to do a particular look, just follow the links!
Here’s our 10 best summer nails – 2014 edition:
- Happy Dots Summer Nail Design, to re-create this look follow this polka dot nails how to
- Triangle Summer French Manicure + Tutorial.
- Neon Mosaic Summer Nails + Tutorial.
- Red and White Mix’n’Match Nails, to re-create the look follow this tutorial.
- Summer Colour Block Nails + Tutorial.
- Cloudy Ombre Nails, to re-create this look follow this tutorial.
- Nautical Nails, to re-create the look follow this nautical nails tutorial.
- Blue Gradient Nails with Fuzzy Top Coat, tutorial here.
Have you done any amazing summer nails this year? Or, have you already tried any from the above designs?
Either way, would love to see your work! Tag @So_Nailicious on your Instagram photos, or use the hashtag #sonailicioussummer You can get featured in our upcoming big Summer 2014 Nail Art Round Up!
– Maria, xx