We’re in Russia and have been lucky enough to obtain a few Dance Legend polishes. They’re gorgeous and exceed our already high expectations. They behave quite differently to their Eastern counterparts which contributes to their uniqueness.
Today we’re showing you #07 Elafonisi from the Dance Legend Sahara Crystal collection. It’s a whitened candy pink shade with a textured finish punctuated by fine crimson glitter. Although textured finishes are nothing new, OPI pioneered their Liquid Sands last year, Dance Legend Sahara Crystal is different again. Not just because of the stunning colour palette but also the way they feel on your nails as well as being easy to remove. So if you’re looking for a textured polish, these Russian beauties really tick all the boxes.
Want to know more? Read our review below and find out!
- Formula: Very thick, it requires some skill and patience to ensure flawless application. Though, Dance Legend Elafonisi #7 goes on quite smoothly and really evens out when it dries. Not fast drying, 3-free.
- Application: Great brush but due to the thickness of the textured formula it’s not that easy to apply. 3 coats will ensure full coverage (pictured). No top coat required.
- Finish: Fine grains, dry sandy texture with extra fine crimson glitter particles to give your manicure subtle sparkles. The sparkles can be significantly enhanced by a clear topcoat but you’ll lose the textured finish.
- Brush: Wide brush with nice bristles, easy to use.
- Wearability: 4 days chip-free or even longer.
- Extra comments: Even though it is a sandy texture, Dance Legend Safari polishes are as easy to remove as a non-textured polish making it very easy to correct and clean up. This quality really sets them apart from their Liquid Sands and Pixie Dust sisters. We’d go so far as to categorize them as a must have.
- Nail Art: Perfect as a base for any nail art and particularly effective for textured details like textured stripes or polka dots.
Availability: Dance Legend Elafonisi available online here, $12.90
So, are you keen to add some Russian beauties to your stash? How do you like the Dance Legend Elafonisi shade?
Check all our posts from SoNailicious Takes A Trip series here.
Did you enjoy this post?
Then stick around! Subscribe to SoNailicious Newsletter here to get our weekly email updates with the latest nail news.