Irish or not, these amazing St Patricks Day nails will get you into a celebratory mood this weekend. The main colour of St Pat’s day is green and of course, there’s the main symbol, shamrock. If you’re curious about the history of this celebration check out this post, St Patricks Day history.
As for the nail designs, you can go with simple green nails with a gold accent or as advanced as painting leprechauns and pots of gold with rainbows. Either way, the 8 designs presented are sure spark some creativity!
- Easy Shamrock nails by Emma/Mademoiselle Emma
- Simple Green glitter nails with shamrock accent nail by @Magikbeenz
- Mix’n’Match St Patrick’s Day nails by Veronica/Veronica Nails
- St Patrick’s Day Nail Art Wheel by /TheLittleCanvas
- Green and Gold St Patrick’s Day nails + Tutorial by Maria/SoNailicious
- Green nails design for St Patrick’s Day by Mari/Mari’s Nail Polish Blog
- St Patrick’s Day Nail Art by Andrea/Chikettes.
- Water Marble Shamrock nails by Colette/My Simple Little Pleasures.
So are you feeling inspired to get some pots of gold onto your nails this weekend? Which nail design are you keen to try?
PS. If want to learn how to do shamrock, check this St Patrick’s Dail nails tutorial.