After putting together the best St Patrick’s Day nails post, I couldn’t resist and giving it a go. I’m loving sheer nude nails with intricate gold details at the moment and both were used in the Luck of Irish nail design I’m showing you today.
The tiny pot of gold, rainbow, leprechaun’s hat and the shamrock were all painted freehand with a detailing nail art brush and outlined with a custom mix of two gold polishes using liner nail art brush.
- OPI Coney Island Cotton Candy,
- rainbow – Bourjois mini polishes 1879, 1980, 1950, BioSculpture 133,
- shamrock – BioSculpture 2022,
- leprechaun’s hat and pot of gold – Essie Smokin Hot,
- gold in the gold pot – ORLY Too Fab,
- gold outline – mix of OPI Oy-Another Polish Joke! and ORLY Luxe,
- SN 02 Needle nail art brush
- Essie Good To Go.
These nails will look particularly with the cup of Irish coffee I’m going to have first thing tomorrow morning as a mini homage to St Pat’s Day!
What about you guys? Are you doing any special St Pat’s nails this weekend? Would love to see them! You know the Instagram tag, right? … #sonailicious