Dior Power Fall 2019 Collection. So thrilled to present you the new Fall 2019 Dior Power nail polish collection. Released as a part of the eponymous makeup collection (some of which you’ll see below), the 4 new lacquers are inspired by the vibrant energy of the city and confident, strong women that live in it. The palette include the traditional Fall colours such as grey, plum and brown as well ultra bright chartreuse green for nails and eyes, and bright orange and red for lips.
The addition of such unusual vibrant colour as chartreuse in Fall nail polish collection really takes it to the next level. The neon chartreuse green works well paired with the brown, grey and plum and it looks so fun yet flattering on nails. I can confirm that because I’m wearing Rush Hour right now. You’ll see it in action tomorrow!
Dior Power collection includes 4 limited edition nail polishes:
- 881 9 A.M. – the ultra-chic dark plum for your morning meeting
- 828 4 P.M. – the intense brown taupe to hit the art galleries
- 502 Rush Hour – the vibrant chartreuse green for braving the traffic
- 807 12 A.M. – the intriguing charcoal grey of night owls.
With regards to the formula, all 4 nail polishes are classic, glossy cremes. The dark colours are fully opaque in just 2 thin coats, while the vibrant Rush Hour requires 3 – 4 coats to get it fully opaque. I’d even suggest wearing it with a 1 coat of white nail polish underneath for maximum brightness.
Just like all new generation Dior nail polish, these lacquers have 5-free formula enriched with organic silicon, which will make your manicures last longer. In fact, from my experience Dior makes some of the most long-lasting lacquers that usually last 10 days (easily!) without any chips.
Where to buy Dior Power:
- nail lacquers – here and here for US $28.00; Europe here – £21.00 and Australia – $41, here. These polishes are limited edition, so don’t delay!
- Dior Rouge Graphist lipstick pencils in 784 Draw It and 999 Shout It – limited edition (LE)
- Dior 5 Couleurs eyeshadow palette 977 Glorif-eye (cool colours) – LE
- Dior 5 Couleurs eyeshadow palette 517 Intensif-eye (warm colours) – LE
- Rouge Dior Ultra Rouge lipsticks – the orange 533 Ultra Rush and dark plum 889 Ultra Power
- Diorshow Pro Liner eyeliner 456 Matte Lime
- In Australia – the entire Dior Power Fall 2019 collection is available here.
Now over to you!
So what do you think about the new Dior Power collection? Which colour or product appeals to you the most?
– Maria, xx