Halloween is just around the corner, and that means it’s time to start planning your scary Halloween nail design! Plus, if elaborate costumes is not your strongest side, you can always go all extra with your nails. Today we present you 12 scarily stunning Halloween nail designs that will make you feel like the Heidi Klum of Halloween nail art.
From Creepy Clown to Vampire Bride nails, and from 3D Witch nails to an easy black magic manicure, this Hallloween nail art compilation has it all to get you inspired! While some of these designs are done in gel and on long stiletto nails, most of them can be easily recreated in nail polish and adapted for short nails.
Take a look… and make sure to pin some of your favorites, so you remember the idea!
1. Witch Halloween nail design by @sohotrightnail
How-to: This 3D Halloween nail design is hand-painted with gel. Use thin liner nail art brush for the flawless fine lines and star patterns.
2. Creepy Clown IT Halloween nails by @toxicvanityblog
How-to: This incredible Creepy Clown design is entirely freehanded with acrylic paints using 01 Warrior brush, which is perfect for realistic portraits.
3. Voodoo Halloween nail art by @perfect10customnails
4. Black Magic nails by @so_nailicious
How-to: Halloween nail designs don’t have to be gory or complicated. For a quick, chic Black Magic Halloween mani, simply apply Celestial stickers over dark nail polish and secure your design with a matte top coat. Done!
5. Witch Halloween nail art by @nailsbycambria
6. Black and red half moon manicure by @theillustratednail
7. Ouija board nails by @sohotrightnail
How-to: To recreate this beautifully complex Halloween nail design use fine liner nail art brush to paint thin lines, moons and stars.
8. Vampire Bride Halloween nail design by @perfect10customnails
9. The Old Hag nails by @getbuffednails
How-to: Inspired by the Old Hag from Snow White, this Halloween nail design is done in gel and acrylic paints. Use fine detailing nail art brush to paint realistic portraits like this Old Hag and metal beads and opal nail gems for your accent nail.
10. Geo Vampire Lips Halloween nail design by @vinanailshouston
11. Frankenstein Halloween nail design by @yaaas_get_nailed
12. Spiderweb Halloween nails by @sohotrightnail
How-to: This stunning spiderweb nail design is hand-painted with gel. Use thin striping brush to paint the perfect spiderwebs and spiders.
Hope this Halloween nail art compilation inspired you to try some new manicure this year! I’m seriously considering wearing stiletto tips for Halloween, so I could recreate the Voodoo Halloween nails in their full scary glory!
Now over to you!
Which Halloween nail design from the above compilation is your favourite? Will you dare to try it?
– Maria, xx
MORE HALLOWEEN NAIL IDEAS:
- For short nails – 28 Halloween nail art ideas
- Classic Halloween nail art
- 10 Best Halloween nails
- History of Halloween: Halloween nails guide
- Tutorial: Spider Web nails
- Tutorial: Mystical Flame Halloween nails