Just in time for your festive manicure action, here are 12 newest Christmas nail art ideas to try! From the intricate Christmas Sweater design to cute gingerbread man and sparkling 3D Christmas ornaments, this holiday nail art compilation has something for every taste and skill level. I’m sure that as a true nail art warrior you’ll find some time for a special holiday manicure even during the busiest time of the year.
Scroll down to view 12 beautiful Christmas nail art ideas and make sure to pin some of your favorites, so you remember the designs!
1. Classic Christmas nail art by @lieve91
How-to: This intricate Merry Christmas nail design is entirely hand painted. Anja used 01 Warrior brush.
2. Glitter Accent Christmas nails by @beautyaddictedd
How-to: Simply add white Christmas Sweater stickers over blue metallic polish, cover with a matte top coat and paint one accent nail with holographic glitter polish to add a touch of luxury to your Christmas manicure.
3. 3D Christmas nail art by @alina_bronnails
How-to: These are gel nails but the design can be easily recreated in nail polish. First pant all nails in dark green, then use fine detailing brush to paint Christmas ornaments in white, then add diamond rhinestones and silver beads to create 3D details.
4. Classic Christmas nail art by @so_nailicious
5. Holiday nails by @home_of_deva
How-to: these beautiful holiday nails are hand-painted with gel but can be easily recreated with the usual nail polish. First use thin liner brush to paint showflakes, then paint Ginger-man and Christmas tree with a sharp detailing brush. Add colorful rhinestones as pictured and finish off by securing it all with a top coat.
6. Starry Christmas nail art by @redheadnails
7. Cute Christmas nail art by @nmbmroczek
How-to: To paint tiny Christmas ornaments on accent nails, use this ultra fine detailing nail art brush. For maximum definition use matte top coat.
8. Winter Foliage nails by @buffcsjen
How-to: First paint all nails in sheer neutral nail polish, then paint the foliage details with a fine liner brush and add small red and white dots with Warrior brush. Secure your design with a glossy top coat.
9. Abstract Christmas nail art by @adriannawysocka.nails
10. Christmas nail art by @diana_lakshman
How-to: Paint all nails in green, red, white and grey and then using a fine detailing brush paint Christmas patterns. Finish off your design with a matte top coat.
11. Pink Christmas nail art by @nailsjustnailss
How-to: Paint all nails and pink and white, then stamp stripes and snowflakes and apply small metal studs over to add a touch of luxury to your Christmas manicure.
12. Red and White Christmas nail art by @lieve91
So there you have it, 12 stunning Christmas nail art ideas to choose from! Personally, I would love to try them, but if I actually get some time to recreate some, first on my list if the Abstract Angel, it’s just so unusual and I love the inclusion of black Stars.
Now over to you!
Which Christmas manicure from the above compilation is your favourite?
– Maria, xx
MORE USEFUL POSTS:
- 12 Brilliant Christmas Gifts for Nail Art Warriors
- Ultra Festive Christmas nail design – plus, how-to!
- 14 Fabulously Easy Christmas nail ideas
- BREAKING! Christmas Stickers collection is here
- 14 Sensational Snowflake nail designs to try