Peach nails in October?! I know, it’s a bit unusual… My Instagram feed is flooded with Halloween manicures but it’s spring in Australia and I just feel like bright and happy manicures. The arrival of spring in Sydney also means the beach season is officially here! I won’t deny it’s hard to stay in the office and work while some of the most beautiful beaches in the world are only 10 minutes away.
Hence, I’m saying it with polish… “Beach, please!” :) This luscious peach nail polish from the SoNailicious x SIWP collection became the perfect base of my design. First of all, it’s highly pigmented, – only 2 coats ensure full coverage and second, it’s very long lasting, – which is perfect for the beach (no chipped nails, amigo!). By the way, it is my second nail design with the new collection, see my first design here if you missed it…
If you wish to recreate this Beach Peach nail design, check out HOW TO is below!
- Paint all nails with Beach, Please! – 2 coats.
- Apply one thin coat of a fast drying top coat and wait until nail polish is dry.
- Apply Palm Leaf stencils on nails, as pictured.
- Using detailing nail art brush fill in the stencils with white and light blue nail polishes.
- Accurately remove the stencils right away.
- Apply 1-2 layers of a fast drying top coat and you’re done! Optional, apply a matte top coat (the last 2 photos – mattified version)
If you’d like to see a step-by-step tutorial on how to work with stencils, check out this post.
Now, over to you!
How do you like the idea of a peach nails with blue palm leaf print? I’m quite enjoying all sorts of unusual colour combinations at the moment, what about you?
– Maria, xx