Pink nails! It’s not often you can see me wearing pink. I love the colour but I find that most pink polishes don’t suit my skin tone. That’s why when developing colour palette for my upcoming nail polish collection I’ve decided to include pink. My aim was create the perfect sophisticated pink shade that would flatter any skin tone and would look beautiful on both young and mature skin/hands. After much research, mixing and comparing dozens of pink polishes (I have quite a few in my stash) I came up with the perfect shade of pink – Bikinis & Martinis, we called it.
By the way, don’t be confused by the summer-esque name. This cool pink polish is totally suitable for any season! If paired with black or dark blue, Bikinis & Martinis can be easily incorporated into a Winter manicure, or with grey or dark brown for the perfect Fall nail design. This chic pink is so multi-tasking and of course, the formula is flawless. It’s very pigmented, creamy, chip resistant and perfect for any kind of nail art… Ok, enough about the polish! Obviously, I’m proud of this one ;)
Enjoy the photos and scroll down to read the HOW TO below!
- Paint all nails white and wait until nail polish is dry.
- Attach triangle details from Boho Nail Stickers sheet on all nails as pictured. Trim the edges of the triangles to fit your nail bed shape precisely.
- Use mid length striping nail brush to paint chevron outlines with pink nail polish and then with a nail polish brush fill in the areas to the tip of the nail.
- Finish off with 1-2 layers of a quick dry top coat.
Extra tip: watch this nail tutorial to see how to apply your nail stickers flawlessly.
- SoNailicious x Say It With Polish Bikinis & Martinis from here
- Boho Stickers in black
- Sally Hansen Well, Well, Well
- Mavala Gel Finish top coat
What about you, what’s your favourite pink nail polish? And, how do you like my pink nails? ;)
– Maria, xx
P.S. If you bought some of the new SoNailicious x Say It With Polish lacquers make sure you show me your manicures! Use the hashtag #SoNailiciousxSIWP to share your photos with the fam on Insta and Twitter.