If you like bright fresh colours, the new OPI New Orleans collection is surely the one to put on your radar! Inspired by the atmosphere of one of the United States’ most vibrant and diverse cities, New Orleans, this new OPI collection introduces 12 new shades to the permanent range. There are 3 shimmers, 1 metallic and 8 classic cremes. All colours are well pigmented – cremes are fully opaque in just two coats!
Plus, this well thought out collection includes also both warm and cool colours. So every nail polish lover can pick a shade that compliments their skin tone. And don’t’ be misled by the name, although OPI New Orleans is a Spring collection, the dark rich cremes and metallic shimmers will work well in the colder months too.
OPI New Orleans Spring 2016 collection colours
- Rich Girls & Po-Boys – china blue creme
- I’m Sooo Swamped! – spring grass green creme
- Humidi-Tea – warm dark nude with delicate pink shimmer
- Got Myself into a Jam-balaya – pastel peach creme
- Crawfishin’ for a Compliment – pastel orange creme (dupe – OPI Is Mai Tai Crooked?)
- Spare Me a French Quarter – mellowed raspberry creme
- I Manicure for Beads – vibrant purple creme
- Suzi Nails New Orleans – light bright pink creme
- Let Me Bayou a Drink – refreshing light pink with delicate purple shimmer
- Take a Right on Bourbon – warm metallic pewter (dupe – OPI This Silver’s Mine!)
- She’s a Bad Muffuletta! – vibrant cool red creme
- Show Us Your Tips! – periwinkle with strong silver shimmer
Availability: on shelf now, here US $10.49 per bottle; in Australia – here $19.95 per bottle .
So what do you think about OPI New Orleans? I’m slightly obsessed with the shimmering periwinkle OPI Show Us Your Tips. What about you, any favorites?
– Maria, xx
Did you enjoy this post?
Then stay in touch by subscribing to our Weekly Newsletter or follow us via Bloglovin for daily updates.