Today I’m thrilled to introduce your the new Dior Diorific Happy 2020 nail polish and makeup collection! With fireworks as the main theme, the collection includes rich vibrant colours as well as gold and loads of glitter.
Even though, the entire year I’ve been following my #tryalltheuntrieds agenda, I made an exception for Diorifics. It’s my own little Christmas tradition, and given our family celebrates Christmas very, very modestly (literally zero wrapping and no feast, hence zero food or any other waste), I feel like it’s ok to treat myself to a little something.
This year Dior yet again surprised us and released a very merry Diorific Happy collection that includes 3 luxurious evening nail polishes and 1 glitter topper. All 4 Diorific nail polishes are Limited Edition and the colours are stunning!
Dior Happy 2020 collection includes:
- 449 Charm – a delicate rosy beige
- 766 Passion – a classic Christmas red
- 677 Dream – a vibrant bright purple
- 001 Happy – a topper with a mix of small gold, pink, blue and holographic glitters suspended in a clear base
With regards to the formula, it is perfect, as always. The 3 creme lacquers are fully opaque in just 2 coats, while the glitter topper Happy is very dense. You’d need 3-4 coats though to get it close to opaque. The topper looks great layered over any of the 3 cremes, they match perfectly. I’ve already tried all of 4 lacquers and tomorrow I’ll show you a design with Dream. So make sure to come back!
* The only colour that you may want to skip is Passion. It’s almost identical to Diorific 762 Shock and unless you’re a hard core Dior fan I don’t see the need to pay $43 for another red in your stash.
And for all Dior lovers out there, here is a little sneak peek at the Diorific Happy 2020 makeup collection. This is of course, only a small part. Here are you’ll find the entire Happy 2020 range. If you’re a lipstick girl, I’d highly recommend to check out the new Diorific sparkling lipsticks. I own a couple of Diorific lipsticks and the quality is superb. I use them thought the year.
Also take a look at the new eye shadows, the new Diorific palettes are one of the a kind and expertly made for easy eye makeup. I’m so keen to play with 007 Party in Colours.
Dior Diorific Happy 2020 makeup collection includes:
- Dior Diorific 066 Passion long-wearing sparkling lipstick – red lipstick with a visible shimmering effect
- Dior 5 Couleurs eyeshadow palette 007 Party in Colours – bright colours LE
- Dior 5 Couleurs eyeshadow palette 017 Celebrate in Gold – gold smoky eye colours LE
- Rouge Dior 999 lipstick – classic red creme lipstick in a limited edition Happy 2020 packaging
- Diorshow Liquid Mono long-wear eyeliners – 650 Copper Sparks and 540 Gold Twinkle.
Overall Impression: The new Diorific Happy 2020 colours are timeless yet glamorous and perfect for the party season! Moreover, with such luxurious packaging and flawless formulation they will make a great Christmas treat – whether its a gift for yourself, your mum, sister or BFF!
Now over to you!
Which colour from the new Dior Diorific Happy 2020 nail polish collection is your favourite? And which makeup item would you try first? I’m so keen to try the Party in Colours eye shadow palette and the red sparking lipstick…
– Maria, xx
P.S. Come back tomorrow to see my first Christmas design with Diorific Dream and discover a special Christmas surprise!