Are you a fan of minimalist nail art? Then you’ll love this Starry Sky manicure! Adorned with tiny stars and small dots resembling night sky, this black and white nail design is understated yet chic. A great bonus, it’s incredibly easy and fast to do.
All you’ll need is some great star stickers and a detailing nail art brush. My tip for making tiny dots would be – don’t rush! Take your time to place the perfect round dots on each nails and the result will be amazing. Also, even though, I kept it glossy, these minimalist nails would also look fantastic in matte finish.
- Start with a protective base coat.
- Add 2-3 coats of a sheer white nail colour. Apply 1 thin coat of a top coat and let it dry.
- Apply black Star stickers on all nails. Here’s my best tips on how to apply nail stickers flawlessly.
- Make small dots of various sizes with 01 Warrior brush.
- Seal with a glossy top coat and you’re done. Easy-breezy!
- ORLY Nailtrition – base coat
- OPI Funny Bunny
- SoNailicious Stickers 002 Classic Stars – black
- SoNailicious brush 01 Warrior – to make small dots
- SoNailicious brush 04 Slayer – to clean up around cuticles
- Mavala Gel Finish top coat
Now, over to you!
Are you a fan of minimalist nail art or do you prefer more elaborate, colorful prints, like florals for instance? …and the main question, how do you like my Starry Sky nails? :)
– Maria, xx
MORE MINIMALIST NAIL ART IDEAS:
- Minimalist Nails: for Fashion Week and Beyond
- Graphic Black and White nail design – tutorial
- Chic Star nails how to
- The easiest way to do Star nails