Mint has done it again! Another gorgeous metallic polish. Remember Mint Polish Czarina? Well now they’ve created this gunmetal beauty – Let’s Jet. Whether it’s my recent obsession with all things gunmetal, like the knuckle ring I’ve been wearing non-stop for the last 2 weeks, or just my love for this Californian indie polish brand, Mint Let’s Just is at the top of my ‘must-have’ list for this month.
I guess by now most of you are perfectly familiar with Mint polishes and their exceptional quality. We’ve featured them a lot on SoNailicious (here, here and here) and hopefully you’ve added a few to your stash too.
So without going into a detailed review, here’s a few reasons for your to fall in love with Mint Let’s Jet:
- 5-Free – meaning the formula doesn’t include formaldehyde, DBP, toulene, camphor and formaldehyde resin.
- Vegan and cruelty free.
- Easy to apply, fast to dry.
- Dries out perfectly even without any streaks.
- Awesome brush.
- Expensive looking, unique gunmetal colour.
- Looks even more beautiful when mattified.
Overall Impression: Perfect in every way, Mint Let’s Jet is your go to metallic gunmetal nail polish. A must have.
Have you tried Mint Polish before? What do you think about this gunmetal beauty?
– Maria, xx