Yet another fabulous Flower nail art idea! I’m on fire.
Floral print is the hottest trend of the season! Which is fantastic, since it can be easily translated into nail art thanks to the new Floral nail stickers… Speaking of which, I’m thoroughly enjoying the new collection (and the fact that I can finally show it all freely!) – just looking at all the beautiful floral patterns inspires me to create more fun summer nail designs.
As much as I adore geo prints, right now it’s all about flowers. And the fact that tomorrow I’m heading right into European summer (see ya later freezing Sydney) makes my obsession with florals even more relevant. A great advantage, these floral manicures are very easy and quick to do – perfect for travelling or when I’m short on time!
PRO TIP: floral prints in abundance can look overwhelming. So to make your floral manicures work, I’d suggest you match your base colour with the colours of flowers or use complementing colours (colour wheel theory) as a base, i.e. blue and yellow, orange and turquoise, etc. It really makes floral patterns to stand out against the base and accentuates their vibrancy. Another fail-safe option is to use a neutral base, like nude in these Wildflower nails or sheer pink like for these Roses nails.
Enjoy the photos and scroll down for the HOW TO below!
- Paint all nails with light yellow and blue nail polish, as pictured, and wait until nail polish is dry.
- Attach* flowers from Wildflower nail stickers sheet on middle and ring finger as pictured.
- Attach small metal studs on pointer and little finger nails as pictured.
- Use 01 Warrior brush to paint the studs with a contrasting nail polish.
- Finish off with 1-2 layers of glossy top coat
*PRO TIP: use this silicone tool to apply your nail stickers flawlessly and without touching the sticky surface. Also, watch this nail tutorial to see how to apply them like a PRO.
- ORLY Nailtrition – base coat
- Fabi The Dance of The Graces
- Bjoumer #622
- new Wildflower nail stickers
- small metal studs
- 01 Warrior brush – to paint the studs and to apply gold flakes foil
- SN Silicone tool – to apply stickers
- Mavala Matte top coat
Now, over to you!
Are you a fan of floral manicures in general, and how do you like this mix’n’match floral nail art?
And the main question, did you already see the new Floral Rhapsody stickers? SO PRETTY!
– Maria, xx
MORE USEFUL POSTS:
- Midsummer Wildflower nails + how-to
- Step-by-step Tutorial: Roses Nails
- Minimalist Flower Nails
Did you enjoy this post?
Then stay in touch by subscribing to our Weekly Newsletter or follow us via Bloglovin.