When in Russia, buy Dance Legend! My own rule since discovering this fantastic Russian brand 2 years ago. They are the pioneers when it comes to inventing new colours, textures and effects. So watching all the new collections launch in Moscow from far away Sydney and being unable to get any was not particularly enjoyable. I even attempted to buy directly from the manufacturer but after never receiving the parcel (not even after 1 year) the desire to play Russian roulette with the Russian postal service disappeared.
Which is one of the reasons why I started the SoNailicious Boutique in 2013. So others could safely get the best of Dance Legend and other rare, hard-to-find polishes. To share a little secret with you, I’m planning to add the entire Dance Legend Steel range to the shop because a) their formula is fantastic b) no other brand offers metallic colours like this and c) endless ideas for new and original nail designs. So if you’d like to be notified when these become available, sign up to the SoNailicious Boutique newsletter.
Want to know more about this beauty and why I fell in love with it? Read the detailed review below!
REVIEW – Dance Legend Steel 865 Tanto:
- Formula: 3-Free and cruelty free. Fast drying and very long lasting.
- Finish: Super shiny metallics. Highly pigmented, only 2 coats for a fully opaque finish. Very glossy, can be worn without a top coat (pictured – no top coat, 3 coats of polish). Dance Legend Steel polishes look fantastic mattified – see photos below.
- Application: The polishes are relatively easy to apply. You need make a bit of effort to make sure it goes on without streaks, or just apply a third coat which will even out any flaws.
- Wearability: 5 days without a top coat & still no chipping.
- Nail Art: Excellent formula – perfect for any kind of nail art or for details like this or this nail design.
- Extra Notes: it’s a mini bottle.
The range includes 12 colours, so far I’ve tried 4 – pictured below. You may have already seen swatches on my Snapchat (SoNailicious). I was amazed by how good they were. Once I get back to Sydney I’ll show you more swatches from this range so you’ll see for yourself how gorgeous they look on nails.
Overall Impression: Dance Legend Steel 865 Tanto is a stunning teal metallic with a great long-lasting and fast-drying formula, perfect for any kind of nail art. A must have if you’re looking for a high performance metallic polish.
Availability: available now – Dance Legend Tanto, $10.90.
Wearing: Silver Knuckle Ring.
So have you tried Dance Legend Steel polishes before? What do you think about Dance Legend Steel 865 Tanto, likey?
– Maria, xx
Check all our posts from SoNailicious Takes A Trip series here.