These summer nail designs will brighten up your day even if you’re like us, in the Southern hemisphere heading towards winter. Bright shades and happy patterns are so fun to wear and always make a great statement regardless of the season. It’s guaranteed these summer nails will make you and everyone you meet smile. Seriously, how can you have a sour face if you wear or see a manicure like that? So let’s funk up our nails with a summer theme and celebrate the sun wherever in the world we’re.
The 5 best summer nails designs:
- One of the most elegant nautical manicures we’ve seen. Camille of Pshiiit nailed it again!
- Summer means tons of fresh berries and fruit. So here you go, fruit nails by yours truly.
- Ombre nails in fun, bright shades is so summer-y. This manicure is a great example of various shades combinations you can try, or do all of them at once (as pictured) for an extra adventurous look.
- Combine 5 different but corresponding shades in one polka dot look and you’ll get perfect summer nails. They’re easy to do too (with a toothpick). Great idea by Silverinator!
- Forget about screaming fluoro neon shades, summer 2013 is all about new pastel neons. This manicure with studs and accent nail by Jill and Lovers is a perfect example of a simple yet chic manicure with new neons.
Now over to you!
What about you lovelies, have you done any summer nails recently? Fancy to try some of the above designs?
– Maria, xx