Spring nail polish collections are typically some of the prettiest! So we’ve reviewed them all to bring you the creme-de-la-creme of spring nail colours. Here’s 4 collections that deserve your attention:
1. Cirque Colors Metropolis
Cirque Colors’ New York-inspired Metropolis Collection is back this spring with a lighter and brighter colour palette. The collection includes 9 luscious cremes with an exceptional quality 3-free formula.
Cirque Colors Metropolis colors:
- Meet Me in Montauk – light blue
- Key to Gramercy – mint
- Mermaid Parade – teal
- Whitney – neutral light pink
- Lox and Sable – peachy cream
- Fire Island – fire red
- Don’t Forget the Cannoli – milky white
- Rhapsody in Blue – cobalt blue
- Chelsea Girl – vivid purple
Available: Cirque Colors Metropolis collection is available now via Cirque Colors, US $13 (they ship worldwide!).
2. YSL Boho Stone Collection
The collection includes 2 iridescent nail colours:
- YSL #69 Love Pink
- YSL #70 Peace Green
Read full review and see swatches here.
3. Essie Spring 2016
Essie delivers 6 new creme nail polishes inspired by Palm Beach, Florida. This colour palette is unusual for spring but it works as a great transitional collection to take you from colder months of spring into summer.
The collection includes:
- Essie High Class Affair – apricot nude
- Essie Lounge Lover – peachy pink
- Essie Off Tropic– lush grove green
- Essie Pool Side Service – cerulean blue
- Essie Sunshine State of Mind – orange creme
- Essie Shades On – grape purple
4. Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire Vernis a Ongles
Guerlain surprised us all this season with a playful collection in adorable packaging and topped with heart-shaped stoppers. Each of the 8 fruity-floral shades are perfumed with Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire fragrances. The collection includes 5 vivid cremes, 1 sheer light neutral and 2 shimmers. It also features a long-lasting, extra glossy formula.
Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire nail polish colors:
- 001 My First Nail Polish – pink shimmer
- 002 Pink Tie – vivid fuchsia
- 003 Red Heels – classic red
- 007 Black Perfecto – almost black shimmer
- 022 Red Bow Tie – dark red
- 042 Fire Bow – coral red
- 061 Pink Ballerinas – sheer light pink
- 063 Pink Button – rose pink
I’d love to hear your thoughts. What spring nail polish collection is your favourite? …and most importantly, have you been lucky enough to get your hands on any of these nail polishes yet?
– Maria, xx
While we’re waiting for full reviews to arrive on SoNailicious, why not to peruse even more fabulous spring nail polishes – Dior Spring 2016 and OPI New Orleans. Plus, there is also Sunrise Trip, the lone spring warrior from Chanel!