So here it is, the much anticipated SoNailicious Big Halloween Round Up! The 20 Halloween nail designs presented today are your own, dear SoNailicious readers and followers. With over 80 designs submitted, it was quite a challenge to pick just 20. We really enjoyed all the designs, you guys are amazing! There is so much talent out there!
So make sure you check out all the fantastic designs done by your fellow nail art enthusiasts and professional manicurists from all around the world. Jump on Instagram and check out the hash tag #SoNailiciousHalloween.
Credits (from top left corner to the right):
- Cute Halloween nails by @thepolishedpixie
- Cute Halloween monster nails by @mrznailz
- Ghost nails by @jackiejo22 from the USA
- Halloween scenery nails by @jessuhhhkuh
- Bad Ass Halloween nail design by @raqstarnails from New York,
- Textured Halloween nails by @twolittlefeet32,
- Corn husks nails by @kolormekarma from LA,
- Spider nails by @Melcisme
- Scary Halloween nails @jennysantio from Indonesia
- Mummy nails by @ny_to – Tony Nguyen, 99 nails Syracuse UT
- Wicked Cinderella nails by @andreitus_nails from Ecuador and image next to it, close up.
- Dancing skeleton nails by @sweet__potato
- Cute ghosts nails by @clairelofthouse
- Trick or treat nails by @lyancolombia
- Water marble nail art with bats by @Crisalvarado17 from CostaRica
- The Corpse Bride nails by @riddhisn from India
- Gold spider web nails by @banicured_
- Detailed Halloween scenery nail design by @lieve91 from Slovenia
- Cute vampire nails by @nailartbysig
- Witch hat nails by @nailsbyconz
Which Halloween nail design is your favorite? Have you done any yourself? Join the action by tagging your Halloween creations #SoNailiciousHalloween and follow SoNailicious on Instagram for more nail art inspiration.
Halloween nail art with cute characters
The SoNailicious Halloween Nails guide
Did you enjoy this post?
Subscribe to SoNailicious Newsletter to get our weekly email updates or follow us via Bloglovin for daily updates.