Whether you feel like spoiling yourself with some extra special nail polish or you’re searching for last minute stocking stuffers, we’ve put together a list of the best new Holiday nail polish collections. From classy crèmes in classic festive red and gold hues to glamorous glitters in all the colours of the rainbow, here are 10 best Holiday 2014 nail polish collections to suit any budget and style:
1. Chanel Holiday 2014: inspired by the sparkling diamonds of Gabrielle Chanel’s original fine jewelry collection, this Holiday 2014 colour range features silver, gold and fiery reds. The polishes this year are the limited edition Phenix and Vamp.
Available here, $28.
2. Tom Ford Holiday 2014: luxurious collection in traditional gold and red hues that includes 8 new matte lipsticks and 2 new nail polish colours – bright purple African Violet and light berry Fever Pink.
Available here, $32
3. Givenchy Folie de Noirs Holiday 2014 collection: if you are not into traditional gold and red festive palette, try the new Givenchy nail colours – mysterious shimmering or perfectly matte black.
Available here, $20
5. Butter London ‘Clockwork Couture’ limited edition nail polish collection – great colours and fantastic value.
Available here, $28 (4 polishes).
6. Orly Sparkle: if you love glitter and shimmer the new Orly Sparkle collection is for you! Our favorite – teal glitter with pink jewel flecks, Steal The Spotlight.
Available, $8 here (special offer: Buy 2, get 1 FREE).
9. Lancome Holiday 2014 Parisienne Lights Limited Edition: elegant festive collection in classic red and gold hues includes 3 new limited edition polishes – classic deep red, shimmering gold and thick gold glitter.
Available here, $15.
10. Dior Diorific Golden Shock Limited Edition: this list would be incomplete without our beloved Diorifics. All four colours are perfect (see reviews here) but if you have to choose, go for the dark plum Diorific Smoky or Gold Equinoxe.
Available here, $27.
Well, now this Instagram post makes even more sense. What about you guys, which collection appeals to you the most? Are any of these on your Christmas wish list?
– Maria, xx