Are you getting ready for the party season? I certainly am! I’ve already been planning outfits and compiling a list of sales-not-to-miss. With all the festivities about to begin, you may be wondering what the best colour combo is for party nails. Black & gold, of course! It’s classic, chic and matches almost any outfit. Plus, you can get as extravagant or as minimalist with your black and gold manicure as you like.
From French manicure to Leopard print nails – almost any nail design can be done just in black and gold. Just two colours, yet the opportunities are endless!
So here is our compilation of some of the best black and gold nail designs to get you inspired:
- Black and Gold New Year’s nails, incl. how-to // by SoNailicious
- Gold Edgy half moon manicure // by Pshiiit.
- The black and gold Gatsby nails, incl. tutorial // by SoNailicious
- Upgraded Half Moon Nails // by SoNailicious
- Classic French Tips in Gold and Black, follow this tutorial to re-create the look // unknown, image from Pinterest
- Black and gold dotticure, incl. tutorial // by HannahRoxNails
- Glitter Placement French manicur, tutorial in the book // by SoNailicious
- Black and gold polka dot nails, incl. how-to // by SoNailicious
- Ruffian nails, tutorial in the book // by SoNailicious
- Quick Glitter Gradient nails // by WinkandBlush
Which black and gold nail design was your favorite? Have you tried any of these looks?
– Maria, xx