Here’s the 7 best Valentine’s Day nails that are easy to do:
- Hand drawn hearts. Camille created those hearts with a special brush but if you have none a black gel pen will do.
- Blue Valentine. Whitney created these pretty nails for a blog anniversary but we’re adopting them for Valentine’s Day. Because, seriously how could we not!?
- Grey Valentine. An unusual yet lovely combination makes these nails a stand out. By onenailtorulethemall.
- Glitter nails with heart. Simply apply a few particles from a heart shaped glitter polish on nails painted in red/red shimmer. By glitterandnails.
- Heart of Gold. Two feature nails in gold glitter embellished with red hearts and red nails decorated with studs. By ameblo.
- Love. Use a nail art pen to write the L word.
- Cute hearts. Draw hearts using a nail art pen. By kaylashevonne.
Which design is your favorite?