Valentine’s Day is fast approaching. How about loved-up and fast nails to add some romance to your look for such a special occasion?
Here’s the 7 best Valentine’s Day nails that are easy to do:
- Hand drawn hearts. Camille created those hearts with a special brush but if you have none a black gel pen will do.
- Blue Valentine. Whitney created these pretty nails for a blog anniversary but we’re adopting them for Valentine’s Day. Because, seriously how could we not!?
- Grey Valentine. An unusual yet lovely combination makes these nails a stand out. By onenailtorulethemall.
- Glitter nails with heart. Simply apply a few particles from a heart shaped glitter polish on nails painted in red/red shimmer. By glitterandnails.
- Heart of Gold. Two feature nails in gold glitter embellished with red hearts and red nails decorated with studs. By ameblo.
- Love. Use a nail art pen to write the L word.
- Cute hearts. Draw hearts using a nail art pen. By kaylashevonne.
Which design is your favorite?
Tainted Love Valentines Day Nail Art Tutorial
Easy Pink Valentines Day Nails
Want to learn how to do these amazing nail designs? Get our “30 Easy Nail Designs & Tutorials” e-book.