The Body Shop Almond Nail and Cuticle Oil is one of my favorite nail care products. You may have already seen me posting photos of it all over Instagram. Nice looking moisturised cuticles are essential part of any manicure so before we move onto our nail art challenge, I thought I’d introduce this cuticle oil to you. Cuticle oil not only will smooth cuticles but also strengthen your nails.
So meet, great and read all about The Body Shop Almond Nail and Cuticle Oil!
The Body Shop Almond Nail & Cuticle Oil is a pure oil treatment with a sweet almond scent that helps moisturise cuticles, strengthen weak and brittle nails, and whiten nail tips. It contains almond oil and panthenol, as well as Community Fair Trade honey from Ethiopia, organic olive oil from Italy, and organically-grown soya from Brazil.
Very handy and easy to use. Simply twist the bottom of the pen and brush onto your cuticles the oil dispensed in the brush. Then massage the oil in and if needed, use the hoof lid to push the cuticles back.
I have already given a nod of approval to this product but here’s an explanation:
- No spill, light weight pen-style applicator makes it a handbag essential and great for traveling.
- The oils smells lovely and sweet.
- Nourishing for cuticles and nail bed.
- The thick formula allows it to sit on cuticles while you’re doing your thing. For instance, typing on laptop as I’m doing now.
- An easy twist and click application.
- The gentle hoof lid pushes cuticles back softly (i.e. without making me cringe).
The only negative is this product is quite pricey. However, if you apply it moderately and use it as your cuticle savior on the go while using another budget friendly cuticle oil at home it will prove quite economical in the long run.
The Body Shop Almond Nail & Cuticle Oil available: The Body Shop Stores or online US$12, here and AUS$17.95, here.
Did you enjoy this post?
Then stick around! Subscribe to SoNailicious Newsletter to get our weekly email updates or follow us via Bloglovin for daily updates.