The ORLY Hope & Freedom limited edition collection, Spring 2013 (or if you’re in Australia – Autumn) is inspired by crisp garden colours and boho chic of festival season. It features six new tones: a soft green, two shades of blue, a sunny yellow, pink red and a milky white. Nails are transformed into dreamy hues that capture the spirit of peace and freedom.
The ORLY’s Hope & Freedom collection is not just your usual pastel palette of nail polishes. It includes variety of trendy finishes including cremes, a shimmer and a glitter to add that extra sparkle to your day.
The ORLY Hope and Freedom collection shades:
- Boho Bonnet – a soft grey-blue creme
- Elation Generation – a bright pink jelly with holo glitter
- Melodious Utopia – a soft yellow shimmer
- Peaceful Opposition – a white jelly with silver glitter
- High On Hope – a navy purple shimmer
- Coachella Dweller – a soft apple green creme
Available: The collection hits stores worldwide in March 2013 for $18.50 (AUS) and $8.50 (US).
For more nail news:
Subscribe to SoNailicious Newsletter to get our weekly email updates or follow us via Bloglovin for daily updates.
Do you know someone who would enjoy this article?
Please share this post and make them happy!