If you’re following SoNailicious on Instagram you might have seen the photo of a nail mail from Essence that I shared just before we all began our Christmas festivities. Not just one but the entire four new Essence collections arrived on that day!
One of the collections that immediately caught my attention was the delicate Like An Unforgettable Kiss. For such an inexpensive brand, the packaging is exceptionally stylish. The thoughtfully put together colour palette of predominantly pink, purple and red is also eyecatching. Each colour is dramatically different yet matches all the other colours in the collection. It doesn’t just look pretty, the formula is also superb! So, I thought you guys should be informed about this wonder varnish before it hits the shelves. Don’t miss out on these affordable beauties when updating your stash for the new season!
See our review below:
REVIEW – Essence Like An Unforgettable Kiss Nail Polish Collection:
- Formula: 5-FREE and cruelty-free formula! Three thin coats required to get fully opaque coverage. These are not the fastest drying polishes so you’ll need to use a good fast-drying top coat along with these.
- Application: The polishes have a nice flattened brush with synthetic bristles that make it easy to apply the lacquer. It dries out evenly without any streaks, doesn’t go bubbly and is easy to remove/clean up.
- Finish: Very glossy cremes. Essence Like An Unforgettable Kiss polishes could be easily worn without top coat if they were faster drying. Pictured nail art – no top coat.
- Wearability: 5 days with a top coat.
- Nail Art: Perfect for any kind of nail art or details. The formula is really easy to work with. The colours look stunning on their own or paired with other shades from the collection.
- 3 Eyeshadow: the three highly pigmented eyeshadows with pearlescent effect in mint, light blue and light purple, RRP $3.70
- 3 Lipsticks: sheer moisturising lipsticks in 01 nothing but lovestoned (apricot), 02 pink me (fuchsia) and 03 keep calm and kiss me (red), RRP $4.70
- Duo Blush ‘Twosome’ in the cute heart shaped packaging, RRP $6.75
- Blush Brush: a cute slanted soft pink brush with a purple heart at the middle, RRP $5.75
- Nail Polish: 01 Nothing but lovestoned (apricot), 02 Always on my mint (mint), 03 You let my heart skip a beat (purple) and 04 Pink me (Fuchsia), RRP $3.70
Used: Essence Like An Unforgettable Kiss 03 You Let My Heart Skip A Beat and Essence Good Girl, Bad Girl 05 It Wasn’t Me. No top coat.
Availability: Essence Like An Unforgettable Kiss collection will be available via Target stores from March until the end of April 2015, prices as above.
What do you think about the new Essence collection? What colour is your favorite? Will you be adding these to your stash?
– Maria, xx
Did you enjoy this post?
Then stay in touch by subscribing to our Weekly Newsletter or follow us via Bloglovin for daily updates.