Have you started planning your Christmas wishlist yet? Well, Dior has just launched the new Golden Winter Holiday 2013 make-up collection. In pink and gold shades this collection is inspired by winter in Versailles. These colours have been among the most emblematic shades of the House of Dior since the first couture collection in 1947 and now, Raf Simons
The Dior Golden Winter Holiday 2013 collection includes the full range of make-up. However, our object/s of desire are a limited edition Diorific Vernis available in four new shades and the golden Diorific Jewel Manicure Duo.
- Dior ‘Golden Winter’ Diorific Vernis shades:
- Royale (755) – ruby red
- Minuit (995) – deep plum with golden glitter
- Marilyn (751) – pure fuchsia
- Winter (128) – ultra shimmering pink gold
- Diorific Jewel Manicure Duo includes Golden Nail Lacquer Base & Crystal Pearls: to create a 3D precious manicure gently dust crystalline micro-pearls onto the gold nail polish.
How do you like the new Diorific nail polish? Which shade is your favorite?