To continue our overview of Fall 2016 nail polish collections, I’m delighted to introduce 2 recent releases from Cirque Colors. In case you aren’t familiar with the brand, Cirque Colors is a high end indie brand conceived by a New York nail polish lover Annie Pham. However, Annie doesn’t produce your typical indie polish. Her colours are pure elegance, the formula is impeccable and the packaging is stylish and sleek. Cirque Colors is one of my favourite indie brands and one of the few brands that has its own place (along with Dior) on a nail polish display in SoNailicious HQ.
Every new Cirque Colors collection includes some unexpected colours and interesting finishes. So every time we receive a parcel from Brooklyn, our Sydney office gets filled with excitement. This time we received two, the limited edition Cirque Colors Facets which includes 6 scattered holo jelly polishes and Cirque Colors Metropolis Fall 2016. Today I’m showing both collections. How do they stack up you ask?
Cirque Colors Facets collection: 6 limited edition colours inspired by the sparkles of gemstones and minerals in direct lighting:
- Tanzanite – A brilliant purple-blue with holographic flakes
- Paraiba – An intense cyan-green with holographic flakes
- Morganite – A peachy pink with holographic flakes
- Garnet – An opulent burgundy with holographic flakes
- Dioptase – A darkened blue-teal with holographic flakes
- Smoky Quartz – A deep brown-black with holographic flakes
All colours are opaque in 3 coats, pictured: 3 coats + a top coat.
Available via Cirque Colors, US $13.
Cirque Colors Metropolis collection includes 6 new cremes, inspired by New York City:
- Storm King – A light blue creme with gray undertones
- Cosmopolitan – A dusty orchid purple creme
- Bond St – A bold berry red creme
- Central Park After Dark – A soft olive green creme
- Dakota – A blushing pink-nude creme
- Fast Fashion – A medium caramel rose creme
All colours are opaque in 2 coats, pictured: 2 coats + a top coat.
Available via Cirque Colors, US $13. For Aussie polish lovers, shipping is only $10 and it’s reasonably fast.
What do you think of these two collections? What are your favourite colours?
– Maria, xx
Want to see more Fall 2016 nail polish collections? Here’s an excellent round-up.
Did you enjoy this post?
Then stay in touch by subscribing to our Weekly Newsletter or follow us via Bloglovin for daily updates.