Love it or hate it, leopard print is one of the most popular prints in the nail art world. It suits any nail shape and look equally stunning on shorties or long stilettos. Secondly, leopard nail designs can be worn at any time of the year, just pick colours to suit the season. Finally, there are so many variations of leopard print nail art that anyone can find something that suits them. From a full set of classic leopard nails to leopard print details and more advanced mix’n’match or ombre leopard nail designs there is something for everyone. Convinced yet? Check out our compilation of some the best leopard nails around!
14 leopard nail designs worth trying:
- Watercolour nails with tiny leopard print /Pshiiit.
- Denim Leopard Nails /ChalkboardNails.
- Diagonal French Tip with Leopard print nails /EveryLittlePolish.
- Purple Leopard Nails /SoNailicious.
- Black and white Leopard Nails / @Lieve91.
- Mix’n’Match Leopard Nails /Nailing Hollywood for Steve Madden.
- Delicate nails Leopard french tips /Newlypolished.
- Mixed Animal Print Nails with nail wraps /SoNailicious.
- Pastel Leopard nails with spikey half-moon details /CultCosmetics.
- Neon & Leopard Checked nails /Hannvjk aka PolishCandies.
- Black Matte V Glossy Leopard Print nails /SoNailicious.
- Matte Gradient Leopard Nails /NailsByKaylaShevonne.
- Rainbow leopard skittles /ChalkboardNails.
- Neon ombre leopard nails /Manicurator.
If you’re keen to try any of the above looks, keep in mind there are two ways of getting leopard print on your nails. The first and easiest method, just fake it by using wraps (design #11). You can always cut the shapes from your wraps to match your preferred look, ie. nail designs #7, #9 or #10. Second, hand painted using a brush or dotting tool. Refer to this snow leopard nail tutorial from our e-book.
So are you a fan of leopard nail art? Which of the designs above are your favourites?
Tweet or Instagram us your creations & tag #SoNailicious, we’d love to see your nail art!
Did you enjoy this post?
Subscribe to SoNailicious Newsletter to get our weekly email updates or follow us via Bloglovin for daily updates.