Only 10 days to go before the SoNailicious nail art masterclass at Beauty Expo Australia! Have you booked your ticket yet?
Well, here’s another fantastic reason why our masterclasses are a must see!
I am very pleased to announce our collaboration with Mavala Australia for our nail art workshops at the Beauty Expo! The Mavala #SoNailiciousBeautyExpo
Having Mavala Australia on board is really a match made in heaven. It’s an iconic Swiss brand that is very popular in Europe and that I personally love and use. Mavala’s products are beautifully made and toxin-free, that’s a huge bonus for me and anyone else who cares about their beauty and health. Throughout the world, Mavala is the natural manicure expert, with the largest range of nail and hand care treatments for all common nail problems (see full range here) and over 200 nail colours (see full range here). Plus, Mavala’s technical expertise allows them to develop highly effective products with natural ingredients in formulations that are gentle on your hands, nails and the environment. All of Mavala’s beauty products are developed and manufactured in Geneva, Switzerland.
I’d like to take a moment to publicly thank Mavala Australia for their very generous goodie bags and for all the nail polishes they will be providing for us at the workshops and finally for supporting the nail art community!
I’ve been receiving a lot of inquiries about the SoNailicious nail art masterclass at Beauty Expo. So I’ve compiled a list of answers to some of the most commonly asked questions:
1. What designs will you be teaching? I’ll be teaching 4 designs at each session. Trend Edition: Advanced Negative Space, Easy Negative Space (Maybe replaced by Advanced Dotticure), Neo French and Mixed Media manicures. Marvellous Stone Effects: Marble Stone, Malachite, Turquoise and Jasper nails.
2. Can you show tutorials for these nail designs on your YouTube channel? Unfortunately I can’t as it would be unfair to all our attendees who bought the ticket. The same as with all my masterclasses the designs that I’ll be teaching at the workshop are exclusive to the workshop.
3. Wish I could come but I’m not in Australia? I will try to show as much as possible on Snapchat and of course, Instagram stories. So make sure to tune in on the 20 and 21 of August (next weekend) to see all the action. You might be even able to win a fabulous Mavala goodie bag. We have surprises for everyone… Hint, hint!
4. $109.00 for a ticket is a lot of money. What will I get for it? In most nail art salons, a of full set the same design on each finger starts from around $60. We’ll teach you how to do 4 designs yourself, plus variations of each. If you were going to salon to do the same number of designs it would cost you 16 x $60 = $960! So… $960 vs $109? This turns out to be a massive saving. Plus, you’ll get a goodie bag RRP $160!
5. Will you come to Melbourne, New York, London, Novokuznetsk…? Yes, why not?! We’re planning to run two new masterclasses in Brisbane and/or Melbourne and a special event in Sydney later this year. Sign up to this Newsletter to stay updated and receive information about our events and masterclasses.
6. I have my own nail art kit/brushes but I’m not sure how to use it all. Can I bring it to the workshop? Yes, of course. However, this is not necessary as we’ll provide all tools for you to work on the day!
7. How do I find you at Beauty Expo? We’ll be located in the Nail Hub of the Interactive Hub section located right in the center of the Expo. 15 minutes prior the workshop I will put the SoNailicious banner up, so you can find us even more easily. I would also suggest you to come in earlier, so you have enough time to collect your Beauty Expo pass and find the Nail Hub. And, don’t get distracted by all the polishes! Be in time for the workshop and do all the shopping later.
Have you booked your session yet?
Only a 1 spot left for Trends Edition and 4 spots for Stone Effects workshop!
I hope to see you soon!
– Maria, xx
P.S. For information about our future events and workshops sign up to this dedicated Newsletter.