If you love elegant bold colours, the new OPI Venice collection is sure to set your pulse racing! Inspired by the spirit of one of Europe’s most romantic ancient capitals, Venice, the new OPI collection introduces 12 new shades* to the permanent range. There are 2 shimmers, 9 classic cremes and 1 shimmering creme.
The new OPI Venice is a very well thought out collection. The colours work beautifully together. Just looking at them has already inspired dozens of new nail art ideas. And don’t’ be misled by the name, although the collection is labelled Fall/Winter, the fresh pastels and bold classics will work well in the warmer months too.
The collection includes 12 colours*:
- Amore at the Grand Canal – ravishing red creme,
- Gimme a Lido Kiss – red shimmer,
- Be There in a Prosecco – opaque light nude creme,
- Tiramisu for Two – opaque coffee nude creme,
- A Great Opera-tunity – light melon creme,
- Worth a Pretty Penne – copper shimmer,
- It’s a Piazza Cake – persimmon creme,
- I Cannoli Wear OPI – pale gray creme
- Gelato On My Mind – fresh light blue creme,
- Purple Palazzo Pants – pastel lilac creme,
- O Suzi Mio – vibrant eggplant creme,
- My Gondola or Yours? – luscious black shimmering creme.
All OPI polishes are 3-FREE and their professional quality flat brush and great formula make them easy to work with.
*There are 15 shades for UK and USA releases. In Australia we will not be getting OPI St Mark’s The Spot (royal blue), Baroque… But Still Shopping (gold shimmer & glitter mix) and Venice The Party? (aquamarine shimmer).
So what do you think about OPI Venice? What’s your favorite colour?
– Maria, xx