Yet another new, fabulous Fall 2017 nail polish collection to put on your radar – OPI Iceland! Inspired by the magical land of blue lagoons, volcanoes and Northern Lights, this new OPI collection introduces 12 new shades to the permanent range, including gels, polishes and Infinite Shine. There are 1 classic shimmers, 1 duochrome shimmer, 1 iridescent polish and 9 classic cremes. All colours are well pigmented – cremes are fully opaque in just two coats!
As always, this collection is very well thought out and includes both warm and cool colours to suit every skin tone. The colours, that meet the latest trends, are perfect for the colder months and inclusion of new interesting finishes makes this collection worth checking out for every nail polish lover and professional manicurist.
OPI Iceland Fall 2017 collection colours
Cool shades (top row – from right to left):
- Turn On the Northern Lights – semi-sheer dark purple creme with fuchsia shimmer
- Check Out The Old Geysirs – light blue-ish grey with bright corn blue iridescent effect
- Aurora Berry-alis – muted light raspberry creme
- One Heckla of a Color! – dusty light purple creme
- Less is Norse – dark icy grey creme
- Suzi and The Arctic Fox – dark dusty brown-ish purple creme
Warm shades (bottom row – from right to left):
- Krona-logical Order – dark coffee brown creme
- That’s What Friends Are Thor– warm earthy brown creme
- Icelanded A Bottle of OPI – warm light taupe creme
- This Isn’t Greenland – light moss green creme
- I’ll Have a Gin & Tectonic – dusty peach creme
- Reykjavik Has All the Hot Spots – rosy mauve shimmer
- OPI Turn On the Northern Lights: If you’re looking for one of a kind stand out nail colour, you should definitely consider this purple shimmer. It yields in stunning, flawless finish and looks very flattering on almost any skin tone. Also, great for any kind of nail art, it blends flawlessly with any creme from the collection.
- OPI Check Out The Old Geysirs: This unusual iridescent light blue is the epitome of winter! It looks particularly beautiful mattified.
- For professional manicurists, I’d suggest the dark brown-ish purple Suzi and The Arctic Fox, which is a great alternative to a traditional vampy nails look, and the warm peachy nude I’ll Have a Gin & Tectonic, which is a great neutral colour for Fall.
So what do you think about OPI Iceland and what’s your favorite colours?
– Maria, xx