Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!! First of all, thank you for your kind support throughout this year and sharing this nail art adventure with me. Whenever you’re in the world I hope you’re having a wonderful holiday filled with joy, happiness and love!
As for our family, we had a nice relaxing lunch and Christmas cake with Joseph and Anastasia and of course, I did special Holiday nails for the occasion. This year instead of the traditional festive red and green colours I opted for blue, white and gold. I think it suits perfectly the holiday spirit, since in many countries people celebrate New Year rather than Christmas. Saying that, I’m still going to do a new New Years mani – it’s a tradition!
Now, should you wish to recreate this Holiday nail art, below you’ll find the how-to…
- Paint your nails with white, blue and gold as pictured and wait till they are dry.
- Add Glitter Stripes stickers on ring finger and thumb – use those stickers that have the white line in between two glitter stripes.
- Use fine liner brush and paint Holiday ornaments with black, gold and blue nail polish.
- Add Gold Caviar beads and blue chameleon rhinestones over the ornaments.
- Add white Snowflake stickers on pointer finger.
- Secure your design with a high glossy top coat and you’re done!
- ORLY Nailtrition – base coat
- OPI Alpine Snow – white
- SoNailicious License to Chill – blue
- Cirque Colors Reflector – gold
- SoNailicious Snowflake stickers – limited edition
- Glitter Stripes stickers
- Gold Caviar beads
- Blue chameleon rhinestones
- SN 02 Needle brush – to paint Christmas ornaments
- SN 04 Slayer brush to clean up around cuticles
- Mavala Gel Finish top coat.
Now, over to you!
How do you like this blue and gold Holiday nail art? Have you already started planning your New Year’s nails
– Maria, xx