How could we resist the biggest and most prestigious red carpet event of the year, the Cannes International Film Festival? While everyone else is busy gossiping about gowns, models, oh and cinema, we decided to take a closer look at our favorite celebrities hands. There was not much nail art happening on the red carpet this year but we still discovered some pretty impressive manicures.
Here’s our best 10 nail looks of The Cannes 2013:
1. Barbara Palvin (above) sporting a daring combination of matching tangerine nails and eye-shadows.
2. Alessandra Ambrosio opted for a glitter gradient manicure in neutral hues to match her stunning gown.
3. Cara Delevingne femme-fatale – deep red lips matching brick red nails.
4. Jennifer Lawrence opted for a sheer pale pink nails to match her gown in classic black and white.
5. Doutzen Kroes in a sleek white gown and statement creamy gray nails.
6. Fan Bingbing opted for a contrasting combo tangerine lips and inky black manicure.
7. Milla Jovovich shows the highest level of coordination by matching her cobalt blue nails to purse and dress.
8. Ziyi Zhang’s manicure in electric violet shade perfectly matches emerald gown. This woman knows her colours.
9. Cindy Crawford opted for a sheer snow white nails to match her ivory dress.
10. Again, Ziyi Zhang and her perfect nails. This time in a hot bright pink shade matching details of her gown.
Images: Getty and BellaSugar
On a final note, we were deeply impressed by the perfectly shaped and flawless manicures of Ziyi Zhang. She was sporting a manicure every day at Cannes that perfectly complimented her dresses (we only published 2 but there were in fact 5!). Her manicurist should be given a separate award for the best nails at Cannes 2013.
What about you guys, which celebrity manicure do you like the most?
Did you enjoy this post?
Then stick around! Subscribe to SoNailicious Newsletter here to get our weekly email updates with the latest nail news, tutorials and nail care tips.