Fall is here, and with pumpkin spice lattes and falling leaves come new deep rich Fall nail colours. To make it easier for you to decide which one to invest in, we have reviewed all of the newest nail polish collections and selected our top 6 (in no particular order).
Even though Autumn traditionally is a moody season, the new Fall nail colours are vibrant and fun. Each collection provides plenty of options – whether you crave muted earthy hues or prefer to wear bright statement manicures regardless of the season, you will have your treat. Plus, shimmer, metallics and matte are here to stay!
Take a look…
1. OPI Peru Fall 2018
The new OPI collection is inspired by Peru’s rich culture, lively food and fashion scenes. While it captures the contagious energy and beautiful landscapes of the country, the Peru collection stays on trend of more moody hues perfect for pairing with a beanie and scarf on a brisk autumn day. The shades are all available in OPI’s three ranges of Infinite Shine, Nail Lacquer and Gel.
- Yes My Condor Can-Do! – deep burgundy-purple
- Grandma Kissed A Gaucho– vibrant violet
- Suzi Will Quechua Later! – rosy salmon
- Alpaca My Bags – ocean blue
- I Love You Just Be-Cusco – bright, amorous red
- Somewhere Over The Rainbow Mountains – soft coral
- Lima Tell You About This Color! – shocking pink
- Seven Wonders of OPI – wondrous mauve
- My Solar Clock Is Ticking – sunny orange
- Machu Peach-u – peachy creme
- Don’t Toot My Flute – pastel lilac
- Como Se Llama? – boisterous burgundy
Must-have colours: Alpaca My Bags and Machu Peach-u
2. Chanel Le Mat de Chanel – Limited Edition
If you’re looking for a new classic lacquer with an unusual flare, you’ll love the new Chanel matte nail polishes! The fiery red matte evokes images of falling red leaves and apple orchards, while its velvet burgundy recalls warmth during a chilly winter. Plus, the same iconic formula in two limited-edition shades of matte nail polish!
- #636 Ultime – fruity red matte
- #638 Profondeur – rich burgundy matte
Must-have colours: Profondeur
3. Zoya Element
For its latest collection, Zoya has released a coterie of stunning vibrant colours perfect for every occasion. With twelve bright hues ranging from vampy dark plum to flirty pink shimmer, the collection is the most diverse on this list. Some of the colours seem to give off a coy summer vibe, while others better suit the chill of Fall.
Zoya Element Fall 2018 nail polishes:
- Devin – steely blue shimmer
- Rumor – pinkish-mauve
- Jenna – carnation pink
- Ruthie – bubblegum pink
- Maryann – shimmering camelia pink
- Kendra – wine purple
- Alyssa – cherry red
- Donnie – magenta
- Maeve – bright violet
- Rachael – dark burgundy
- Leighton – gothic aubergine
- Gardner – periwinkle with glittering rose
Available now: here for USD $10
4. Deborah Lippmann All Fired Up
This season, Deborah Lippmann has issued five metallic nail colours which seem to want to skip the Fall, rather preparing us for a long winter. The vampy metallics take advantage of the late autumn descent into winter and, amidst increasingly frigid temperatures, evoke feelings of warmth and strength. They would look especially beautiful by the hearth or at any holiday party. For a more edgy look, wear them with a matte top coat.
- Nasty – fuschia
- BO$$ – emerald
- Queen Bitch – rose gold
- Sorry Not Sorry – royal navy
- You Oughta Know – deep crimson
Must-have colours: BO$$ – 100%!
Available now: here for $14.00 per bottle.
5. YSL Yconic Purple – Limited Edition
The new YSL Fall 2018 makeup collection includes the two stunning purples, sure to be go-tos for polish lovers this season. The colours are rich and timeless, but nontraditional and “alternatif” or “underground” as their names purport. Just like all YSL nail polishes, the new La Laque Couture colours are easy to apply, quick to dry and very long lasting.
YSLYconic Purple Collection Fall 2018 nail polishes:
- Mauve Alternatif – muted mauve purple creme
- Violet Underground – violet metallic shimmer
Must-have colours: Violet Underground
6. Dior Dior en Diable – Limited Edition
Dior’s latest limited edition nail polish colors sizzle with the fiery spirit. The bright Fall nail colours remind me of the falling leaves and retain their femininity in the heated and fickle season. If you want your nails to have a mischievous character and a gorgeous gel like finish, this collection is perfect for you.
Dior Dior en Diable Fall 2018 nail polishes – limited edition:
- Rouge en Diable – fire and brimstone red
- Trigger – shimmering lavender
- Devilish Cute – peachy pink
- Hot – flaming orange
- Sulphurous – squash yellow
I’ve already got to play with a couple of OPI Peru nail polishes (lucky me) here at SoNailicious HQ and Maria is dying to get her hands on the new Dior Dior en Diable lacquers.
What about you, have you already tried any of these new Fall nail polishes? And, which collection is on your list?
Did you enjoy this post?