Here’s the best 20 elegant Valentine’s Day nail designs created by you guys, the super talented SoNailicious family! Over 180 Valentine’s manicures were created during our second challenge. I really enjoyed checking out your new designs every day and I hope you’ve enjoyed this challenge too. It seems like it! So many of you created more than just one nail design making my job even ore difficult, in a good way! :) It was so difficult to select just 20 out 180.
So scroll through the gallery to see some of the best Valentine’s Day nail designs created by nail art warriors from around the world. You’ll find so much nailspiration there, particularly, if you like edgy, modern manicures. From Victorian Valentine’s Day nails to striking Negative Space manicures this compilation has it all!
20 best Edgy Valentine’s Day nail designs – credits:
- Broken heart nails by @alinasnailplace
- Geometric Heart nails by @super_gizmo
- Delicate Love heart nails by @idealwoman4ever
- Geometric Valentine’s Day nail design by @build_a_nail
- Elegant V-Day nails by @mymaynails
- Edgy Valentine’s Day nails by @liliumzz
- Stripey Valentine’s nails by @lenareitz
- Black Valentine’s nails by @themermaidpolish
- Negative Space Heart nails by @luciadoesnails
- Purple Rain V-Day nails by @liliumzz
- Colour block Valentine’s Day nails by @build_a_nail
- Negative space nails by @mausigrau
- Elegant Valentine’s Day nail design by @super_gizmo
- Gradient V-Day nails by @nailsanatomy
- Edgy Half Moon V-Day nails by @rocknailstar
- Rose gold and black Valentine’s nails by @nailpolisa
- Leopard Print V-day nails by @goldnchyld
- Ying Yang of Love Nails by @rebeccanakhle
- Fading into gradient nail by @furiousfiler
- Victorian Valentine’s Day nails by @nailpolisa
Those Edgy V-Day nails by Helene/@liliumzz are pretty incredible! Don’t you think? Which nail design is your favorite?
Join the action by tagging your nail art designs #SoNailiciousChallenge2 so we can all see you work!
– Maria, xx
UPDATE: The winner (the most votes) – @alinasnailplace.
Did you enjoy this post?
Subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter or follow us via Bloglovin for daily updates.