Geode nails are so HOT right now! So today I’m showing how you can do this fabulous Blue Geodes nail design yourself like a pro.
You may remember the very first Purple Geode nails that I created for my Beauty Expo masterclasses last year, which it literally started a new nail trend! The Blue Geode nails that I’m showing you today is the more advanced version. And, if you have really good memory, you may also recall that originally I created these Blue Geodes for the launch of the SoNailicious nail art brush range. Naturally, I’m using my brushes to create the look, so you can see yourself how easy nail art can be with the right tools (read: brushes!).
Now, let’s do it! Grab your favourite blue nail polishes and hit play to watch this Geode nail art video.
- Orly Nailtrition base coat
- Caption Polish Oh No She Didn’t
- Caption Polish Officially Over It
- OPI Infinite Shine To Infinity & Blue-yond
- OPI Infinite Shine Get Ryd-of-Thym Blues
- OPI Infinite Shine Holidazed Over You
- Cirque Colors Rhapsody In Blue
- Cirque Colors Meet Me in Montauk
- Morgan Taylor West Coast Cool
- Revlon Gold Coin
- Shimmer Polish Maria
- Sally Hansen Argan Oil top coat
So there you have it, Geode nails how to! Hope I’ve inspired you to get out of your comfort zone and experiment with the brushes and Geodes this weekend ;)
Now, over to you!
Are you fan of Natural Stone nail designs? And, if you haven’t yet, are you keen to try Geode nails?
– Maria, xx
Did you enjoy this tutorial?
Then subscribe to the SoNailicious YouTube channel for a new video tutorial every Wednesday.