Why a shopping guide? Because my dear nail art warriors, it’s SALE season! It’d be a crime not to share some of my favourite online shopping sites for fashion and beauty. These stores are trusted, have great customer service, most of them offer shipping worldwide and some even offer FREE returns. Plus, the sale season makes designer items more accessible to mere mortals like you and me.
So whether you’re searching for fresh nailspiration, a new designer handbag or just some new clothes to update your wardrobe, this list will come in handy.
Here’s my list of the best online shopping sites:
- ASOS – budget friendly fashion, accessories and beauty, free shipping worldwide. They even sell some awesome things for nail art.
- ShopBop – all sorts of brands from all around the world. Affordable, high-end fashion with free shipping worldwide. Check out my fave labels, Endless Rose and Mother Denim.
- Net-a-Porter – high end fashion and beauty, superb customer service, free-shipping worldwide and FREE returns! Smith and Cult is totally worth checking out.
- Nordstrom – beauty, fashion and home, free shipping for US and Canada. Their beauty section is one of the best. Also, they have up 70% OFF sales at the moment.
- StyleBop – lots of awesome designer bags currently on sale, mostly high end European and US brands at some the cheapest prices (!). Nail art warriors with a passion for shoes, you gotta see this.
- Ssense – lots of awesome shoes, mostly European and US brands at the cheapest prices on designer items. Free shipping to some countries. Check out my fave Acne Studios.
- MyTheresa – excellent customer service, free shipping to some countries. Only $20 shipping to Australia and FREE returns. Have a look at my fave Ganni and of course, Anya Hindmarch for funky prints and lots of fresh nailspiration.
Now, over to you!
What’s your favourite online shopping site for fashion, beauty and… nail polish?
– Maria, xx
Did you enjoy this post?
Why not stay in touch by subscribing to our Weekly Newsletter or follow us via Bloglovin for daily updates.