Last week we were looking at how to watermark photos in Photoshop. This week we’re showing you our best 5 iPhone apps for watermarking photos. Getting an app for watermarking is particularity relevant if your Instagram account is growing fast and you want to strengthen your branding or if you simply want to protect your work from unauthorised use.
Here’s our top 5:
- iWatermark, for Iphone and Ipad, $1.99 (our personal favourite). Easily protect your images with a visible text or graphic or QR watermark.
- Impression, $1.99. Another easy to use watermarking app. High-quality watermarks can be resized, rotated and placed in the location of your choice.
- Marksta, $1.99. Marksta is a full-feature, professional standard app that allows to watermark photos, add text, logos or a copyright notice to your images before sharing them on your social media.
- Font Free – Text Overlay for Photos is a great free watermarking app. It adds text overlays to your photos making it perfect for creating inspirational quotes (like images above) as well as watermarking.
- eZy Watermark Lite, another free watermark app that allows you to easily resize, rotate and position your watermarks.
These apps are all quite easy to use so it’s really a matter of personal preference and budget. Each of them have an Ipad version too if you like working in a larger format.
What are your favourite apps for watermarking photos? Are you using currently any of the above?
And, as always, if you have any nail or nail blogging related questions just email your questions to Maria at email@example.com.
Check out other posts from the Ask SoNailicious series.