Just as you’re updating your wardrobe every season, your stash of polishes needs an update too! So we did all the research for you, reviewed dozens of fashion trend reports and have selected some of the hottest new spring nail polishes on the market. These shades make a statement strong enough to be worn individually or combine them to create funky spring nails! Enough talking…
Here’s the 10 spring nail polishes we need in our stash now:
- Lavender – Essie in Go Ginza, $8, available here. Lavender is the new mint. While fashion the world is going crazy for every possible shade of it, from dark lilac to pastel lavender, we’re adapting it for our nails.
- Sherbet – Dior Vernis in Delice, $24, here. Emerald has been named the colour of the year but tangerine is still going strong. An abundance of bright citrus shades from neon orange to sparkly sherbet make the rounds this spring.
- Pale blue – Esteé Lauder Pure Color Nail Polish in Dilettante, $20, here. This new blue resembles the colour of macaroons and can be your go-to shade for almost any occasion.
- Matter glitter – Illamasqua Speckled nail varnish in Fragile, $16, here. One of the main nail trends of spring 2013 is matter glitter polishes. We predict we’ll see a lot more brands launching sparkly goodness in the coming months.
- Cool pink – Chanel Le Vernis Nail Colour in Fracas, $27, here. With the rediscovery of femininity, we’re turning back to classics. Forget neon, pick up shimmering pink in an elegant shade that would suit any skin tone.
- Cobalt – OPI in Eurso Euro, $8, here. Black will always be the new black but for spring, we replace traditional black with dark blue shades. The same effect without the goth touch.
- Nudie – Tom Ford in Toasted Sugar, $30, here. This season, nude is the most popular colour. However, it comes in new, even more natural shades to match your skin tone.
- White – OPI in My Vampire is Buff, $8, here. Milk white is the second most popular shade of the season and it’s such an easy statement nail.
- Pastel pink – Esteé Lauder Pure Color Nail Polish in Narcissist, $20, here. With spring there’s romance in the air and romance on our nails. New pinks are delicate and soft.
- Rich shimmer – Orly in Melodious Utopia, $7, here. In 2013 there’s a heavy focus on nail texture and multi dimensional effects. Shimmering, richly pigmented shades sometimes with a subtle holo effect in another shade is something that will see a lot more of.
So guys, what do you think about the list? What is your favorite spring nail shade this year?
Did you enjoy this post?
Then stick around! Subscribe to SoNailicious Newsletter to get our weekly email updates or follow us via Bloglovin for daily updates.