Spring has officially arrived in Australia bringing along some of the most beautiful nail polish collections of the year! Today I’d like to introduce you to the new Mavala Delicate collection. Inspired by the blooming orchid garden, the 6 new pastel colours are the epitome of spring. Before the collection has arrived in SoNailicious HQ, I’ve already seen some photos of it online. But once I saw the colours in real life I instantly fell in love with the fresh elegant palette and literally dropped everything to create a few nail designs with the new colours.
The Delicate collection includes 1 classic creme, 1 sheer shimmer and 4 delicate creme nail polishes with a stunning shimmering effect, which will look stunning in bright spring sun. The colours work really well together, and look especially beautiful when paired with white. The impeccable formula, which reminds me of Dior formulation, is very easy to work with, glossy and very long-lasting. So if you’re looking for some new, high quality yet affordable nail polishes to add to your collection this spring, definitely try the new Mavala colours.
Mavala Delicate Spring 2017 collection colours:
- 253 Pink Orchid – a semi-sheer pearlescent rose pink
- 254 Lilac Orchid – a lavender pink creme
- 255 Iris Orchid – a pastel violet creme with fine shimmer effect
- 257 White Orchid – a sheer pearlescent milky white
- 258 Cream Orchid – a semi-sheer ivory beige with delicate silver shimmer effect
- 263 Mango Orchid – a delicate tangerine creme with fine silver shimmer effect
- Mango Orchid: Typically I’m not a huge fan of orange nails, but this colour is everything! It looks so flattering and elegant on nails, it’s bright yet inclusion of fine silver shimmer tones it down and makes Mango Orchid the perfect colour to wear on a daily basis during any season.
- Cream Orchid: This unusual shimmering shade of warm beige is the perfect alternative to a classic nude nails look! Cream Orchid looks particularly beautiful layered over a plain white and can be easily paired with any other colour from the collection (think – spring gradients!).
Availability: on shelf now, in Australia here AUD $8.50 per bottle.
So what do you think about Mavala Delicate collection and what’s your favorite colours?
– Maria, xx