Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream, why so pretty?! Simply irresistible, in fact! Nail art-wise too. Same as with my first Marc Jacobs Daisy Delight nails, I took a cue from the actual packaging and translated the daisy pattern into a nail design. The new Daisy Dream fragrance though is lighter, fresher and more delicate and I accounted for it in this nail design by using subtle blue and snow white colours.
The golden flower centers add that necessary touch of luxury o this nail design. However, if you prefer silver, just use silver polish to do the golden dots, or even use studs if you’d like to create a stronger statement look – this nail art will look equally gorgeous!
These Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream nails are really easy to re-create, just follow our how-to tutorial below!
- Paint all nails (except your ring finger) with 2 coats of opaque blue polish. Paint your ring finger nail with 2-3 coats of white polish.
- Using the large end of a dotting tool, put 5 white dots in a shape of a flower in the middle of each nail.
- Using the same dotting tool add 3 white dots (half flower) on the sides.
- Repeat steps 2 & 3 but with blue polish on your accent nail.
- With the smaller end of the dotting tool, create small flowers on each nail as pictured.
- With gold polish and using the large end of a dotting tool for large flowers and the smaller end for small flowers, make center of the flowers. Let your design dry for a few minutes. Clean up around cuticles where required and seal the deal with two layers of clear glossy top coat. Done!
Daisy Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream fragrances are available in Australia in Myer from $60, in US from $40 – via Sephora.
How do you like these Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream nails? Which Marc Jacobs perfume nails you like more: this one or the bright Daisy Delight?
– Maria, xx