Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream, why so pretty?! Simply irresistible, in fact! Nail art-wise too. Same as with my first Marc Jacobs Daisy Delight nails, I took a cue from the actual packaging and translated the daisy pattern into a nail design. The new Daisy Dream fragrance though is lighter, fresher and more delicate and I accounted for it in this nail design by using subtle blue and snow white colours.
The golden flower centers add that necessary touch of luxury o this nail design. However, if you prefer silver, just use silver polish to do the golden dots, or even use studs if you’d like to create a stronger statement look – this nail art will look equally gorgeous!
These Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream nails are really easy to re-create, just follow our how-to tutorial below!
- Paint all nails (except your ring finger) with 2 coats of opaque blue polish. Paint your ring finger nail with 2-3 coats of white polish.
- Using the large end of a dotting tool, put 5 white dots in a shape of a flower in the middle of each nail.
- Using the same dotting tool add 3 white dots (half flower) on the sides.
- Repeat steps 2 & 3 but with blue polish on your accent nail.
- With the smaller end of the dotting tool, create small flowers on each nail as pictured.
- With gold polish and using the large end of a dotting tool for large flowers and the smaller end for small flowers, make center of the flowers. Let your design dry for a few minutes. Clean up around cuticles where required and seal the deal with two layers of clear glossy top coat. Done!
Used: Sea Siren Leucosia (white), Mist (blue) and Golden Sands (gold), NailRu dotting tool,
Wearing: Floral Crown Ring.
Daisy Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream fragrances are available in Australia in Myer from $60, in US from $40 – via Sephora.
How do you like these Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream nails? Which Marc Jacobs perfume nails you like more: this one or the bright Daisy Delight?
– Maria, xx
PS. If you do recreate this nail design tag it #SoNailicious on Instagram/Twitter, we’d love to see your version!
Did you enjoy this post?
Subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter or follow us via Bloglovin for daily updates.