By popular request, today I’m sharing my best tips and tricks for filing your nails and how to get the perfect oval shape! In this video I show how to file nails quickly and without damage. If your nails are dry, brittle and prone to breaking, you will find this tutorial particularly useful. I share lots of great tips and tricks on how to file your nails to avoid further nail breakage and prevent splits as well as recommendations on the best nail files for different purposes. Also, because I’m a big fan of oval nails, I’ll show you how you to get the perfect oval nail shape. Just like in a salon!
So grab your best nail files, hit play and let’s file those babies down!
Hit play to watch the tutorial now or watch it FULL screen here.
- Mont-Bleu glass nail file with Swarowski crystals
- Manicare metal nail file
- Bio Sculpture plastic nail file
- ORLY Nailtrition base coat
Hope you enjoyed this tutorial! If you’d like me to show you how to file nails for any other nail shape, let me know in the comments below!
– Maria, xx
MORE USEFUL POSTS:
- What your nail shape says about you
- 5 reasons why you should use a glass nail file
- How to do gel nails at home like a pro
- How to repair your nails after acrylics