Are you going to dress up like Hiedi Klum this Halloween? Or will you celebrate in a more subtle way by just doing your nails? Either way, this easy spider web nail art how to will come in handy this Halloween. The main advantage of this design is that it can be done in any colour you like. This design is subtle enough to wear to the office. Alternatively, for more elaborate Halloween nail art, pair the spider web with other Halloween symbols.
YOU WILL NEED:
- opaque black, white and orange nail polish
- thin nail art brush with long bristles, i.e. liner nail art brush
- base coat and top coat
- Decide which nails will be orange or black. Then apply 2 coats of nail polish on each nail.
- Use a liner nail art brush to draw the base lines of the spider webs. On the black nail, paint the spider webs with white polish and use black on the orange nail.
- Draw the first and the smallest circle of the web then continue with second web circle. Finish with the third circle.
- Repeat step 3 on the other nail.
- Wait till the white lines on the black nail are dry. Then, using the same liner brush paint orange polish over the white lines only. That will make the orange more visible on black.
- Allow 15 minute for your design to dry, then apply 2 coats of clear top coat to seal and smooth the design.
- Orly Bonder base coat
- Sally Hansen Black Out
- OPI Alpine Snow
- Max Factor Vivid Vermillion
- 02 Needle liner nail art brush – to paint spider webs
- Mavala Gel Finish top coat
Now over to you!
Are you doing any Halloween nails or have you done some already?
– Elina/NailScope, xx
P.S. As always, whether you will use this spider web nail art tutorual or invent your own spooky nail design, make sure you show us! Tweet or Instagram us a photo with a tag #sonailicioushalloween, we’d love to feature your creations in this year’s big Halloween Nail Art round-up!
Did you enjoy this post?
Subscribe to SoNailicious Newsletter to get our weekly email updates or follow us via Bloglovin for daily updates.