Whether we’re getting presents for friends or family, one of the main rules is “Only give presents that you’d want yourself”. This especially applies to Christmas presents! It’s only once a year so why not make it magical and spoil your bestie with a lovely present?!
This Christmas gift guide only includes the products that we have personally tried and loved, and I’am confident that your BFF will love them too.
- ORLY Secret Society Mini Kit: a delightful mini collection that includes 4 classic shades in different finishes. Black holographic glitter, blue multi-glitter, creme red and taupe foil shimmer. $12.95, here.
- Mariah Carey for OPI Mini Kit: includes 3 stunning Liquid Sands shades. Black, silver and periwinkle blue. $10.00, here.
- Mariah PURE GOLD Top Coat: a luxurious top coat with white gold flakies to add a touch of luxury to any manicure. $17.99, here.
- BioSculpture Cuticle Care Kit: this kit includes basically everything you need to pamper your cuticles. Cuticle remover, cuticle conditioner, cuticle cream and orange wood stick. RRP $35 via BioSculpture salons.
- Jane Iredale Starter Kit: includes facial primer & brightner, loose mineral powder, mineral foundation, blush, hydration spray and a mini powder brush. A huge plus, the kit comes in in a gorgeous hard case make-up bag with a large mirror. $82, here.
- L’Oreal Paris Luminosity Code BB Cream: we are obsessed with L’Oreal BB creams and the latest innovation has outdone them all. This must have beauty product would suit any age. $10.87, here.
- Napoleon Perdis AutoPilot Pre-Foundation Skin Primer: this product gained has a cult following for a reason, it gives your face a youthful glow and the luxurious gold and black packaging makes it a perfect gift. $59.00, here.
- Napoleon Perdis Imperial Collection: includes Prismatic Lip Quad with 4 classic shades and the Prismatic Eye Shadow Quad with 4 perfectly coordinated shades that make creating a smokey eye look easy. Plus, there is a limited edition Napoleon Perdis nail polish in Shevvy shade. All that for only $59, here.
- Jacqueline Burchell Violet Ombre Nails Kit: remember the Black Ombre Nails Kit we’ve featured a while ago? The Violet Nail kit is almost identical and has all the benefits outlined in our previous review. RRP $50, exclusively via selected nail salons in the USA, Singapore and Australia. $34.95, here.
- Palm Beach Collection Coconut & Lime Candle: one of the most delicious scented candles ever. This is a gift suitable for anyone who like a bit of opulence. $16.95, here.
- SoNailicious Golden Rings: High Five, Cool Eye, High Gloss Knuckle and other fabulous rings – hand picked, limited edition pieces. From $9.90, here.
Hope you like our Christmas gift ideas! And, if there’s something on this list that you’d want as a present for yourself, just share this list with Santa (aka your boyfriend or mum)!
– Maria, xx
MORE CHRISTMAS GIFTS and NAIL IDEAS:
- 12 Fabulous Christmas Gifts for Nail Art Warriors
- 14 Fabulously Easy Christmas nail ideas
- 20 Dreamy Christmas Gift Ideas for Her – all under $50!
- 16 Brilliant Christmas Gifts for Beauty Lovers