The Butter London Sweetie Shop collection for Spring 2013 is inspired by the charming colour palette of the 50s. It comes in 6 playful feminine shades based on themes such as cotton candy, milkshakes, and macaroons. You’ll find brilliant sherbet, luxe lemon, peppy violet, icy mint, a rich candy pink and a creamy khaki for a statement that’s sweet, but chic.
The Butter LONDON Sweetie Shop collection shades:
- Cuppa – a toasted opaque tan crème, named for a cup of tea served at 4PM with tea cakes.
- Fruit Machine – an opaque punchy carnation crème, inspired by a slot machine, most commonly found in an English pub.
- Molly Coddled – an opaque lavender-orchid crème, a name coming from when a child has been looked after a bit too indulgently.
- Fiver – an opaque icy mint crème, also known as a five pound note in the UK.
- Jasper – an opaque bright pastel yellow crème, the color of a wasp or yellow jacket.
- Kerfuffle – an opaque pink coral crème, a shade sure to make a commotion or fuss like its namesake.
Available: $15 from Beauty.com and ButterLondon
For more nail news:
Subscribe to SoNailicious Newsletter to get our weekly email updates or follow us via Bloglovin for daily updates.
Do you know someone who would enjoy this article?
Please share this post and make them happy!