The Butter London Sweetie Shop collection for Spring 2013 is inspired by the charming colour palette of the 50s. It comes in 6 playful feminine shades based on themes such as cotton candy, milkshakes, and macaroons. You’ll find brilliant sherbet, luxe lemon, peppy violet, icy mint, a rich candy pink and a creamy khaki for a statement that’s sweet, but chic.
The Butter LONDON Sweetie Shop collection shades:
- Cuppa – a toasted opaque tan crème, named for a cup of tea served at 4PM with tea cakes.
- Fruit Machine – an opaque punchy carnation crème, inspired by a slot machine, most commonly found in an English pub.
- Molly Coddled – an opaque lavender-orchid crème, a name coming from when a child has been looked after a bit too indulgently.
- Fiver – an opaque icy mint crème, also known as a five pound note in the UK.
- Jasper – an opaque bright pastel yellow crème, the color of a wasp or yellow jacket.
- Kerfuffle – an opaque pink coral crème, a shade sure to make a commotion or fuss like its namesake.
Do you know someone who would enjoy this article?
Please share this post and make them happy!