Brittle nails NO MORE! Watch this video to find out how to make weak and brittle nails strong and healthy.
I’m often asked how to make weak nails grow stronger and longer. In today’s video I reveal my techniques for keeping my nails strong and healthy. Unfortunately, I was not gifted with naturally strong nails but I’ve learned how to turn that around and today I’m sharing all my secrets with you.
Yes my friend, there’s a cure for brittle nails!
In today’s video I explain what causes brittle nails, provide recommendations for brittle nails treatments and present a nail care routine that will have your nails stronger and healthier within 2-4 weeks.
So let’s do it! Hit play on the video above and unlock my best nail care secrets for brittle nails!
- Mavala Cuticle Cream – to nourish cuticles and nails
- Mavala Cuticle Remover – to remove dead skin
- Mavala Mavapen – cuticle oil in a pen
- Mavala Nailactan – nail cream for damaged and brittle nails
- Mavala Barrier Base Coat – for sensitive and weak nails
- Mavala Mava-Strong – highly effective nail strengthener
- Mavala Scientifique K+ – nail strengthener with Keratin
- Mavala Nail Shield – nail strengthener and protection for severely damaged nails
- Mavala Mava + Extreme Care for Hands – nourishing hand cream for dry skin
- Mavala Repairing Night Cream – highly effective treatment for hands and nails
- Mavala Gel Finish top coat
- Mavala Extra Mild nail polish remover
Where to Buy:
- In Australia you can buy Mavala nail care available here.
- Internationally – via Mavala beauty counters or here.
Now, over to you!
Do you have brittle nails? What’s your best tip for making them grow stronger and healthier?
Come on, sharing is caring…
– Maria, xx
More tips for strong and healthy nails:
- 10 Best Foods for Strong Nails
- The Best Treatment for Damaged Nails
- 5 Easy Tips for Strong Nails
- Flawless Soft Cuticles: 5 Must-Know Tips
Disclosure: This video has been created in collaboration with Mavala Australia, however, all opinions and views are my own. I only recommended nail care products that I personally use and enjoy. Whether you use Mavala or any other nail care brand, the same principles apply. As long as you use nail care products from trusted brands that hold all the appropriate certifications. If you have brittle nails like me, I really hope that my tips will help you grow strong and healthy nails quickly!